Do you know your rights?
- You have the right to be treated fairly
- You have the right to be properly educated about buying a car
- You have the right to having your private information protected
- You have the right to know what the dealership is doing with your information
- You have the right to know who is viewing your credit
- You have the right to know how your credit is being used
- You have the right to know ALL of your financing options
- You have the right to question the dealer
- You have the right to question the car deal
- You have the right to enjoy purchasing a vehicle
You have every right as a consumer to be treated fairly and fully understand every aspect of the automotive buying process. Over the years both State Governments and the Federal Government have created agencies to protect the consumer.
These agencies regulate the actions of automotive dealerships and you have the right to know is your dealer is following the rules, regulations, and the law.
To know if your dealer is acting properly, we here at CarRights.com and through our ASK A.B.E. educational course will provide you with the knowledge you need to know about what a car dealership is really suppose to do; both legally and with best practices.