Consumer Protection is a huge buzz word in the retail automotive industry; as it should be. Protecting the public personal information is very important to reputable Dealers.
Both Federal and State Governments and Agencies, spend millions of dollars a year to draft and enforce rules, regulations, and laws to protect you. One major part of Consumer Protection is the protection of your privacy.
- Bureau of Consumer Protection
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Department of Justice
- Federal Deposit Insurance Commission (FDIC)
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC)
ASK A.B.E. automotive buyer's educational course to fully understand how you are protected.
How To File A Consumer Complaint
We are continually adding to our legal resources database for your better understanding of your rights and protections. Please visit our Legal Resources Center to learn more.